and I really really love it! It's made with 100% natural products. It is actually meant for ethnic hair, which usually tends to be very dry and brittle, but my hair is similar to that so it works great. Here is what Walgreens says about it (that's where I got it):
Hydrates, smoothes and repairs strands, leaving hair manageably soft. For dry, damaged hair. Heal, grow and strengthen.
- Sea kelp: Trace minerals detoxify hair follicles of impurities and residue
- Argan oil: Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity
- Shea butter: Deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to hair and scalp
- Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced
- No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients or sulfates
- Cruelty free, no animal testing
- Certified organic ingredients
Next product: Shea Moisture Organic Argan Oil & Raw Shea Butter Soap.
This product is a bar form of the shampoo almost...there are similar ingredients between the two anyway. It costs $4.99 at walgreens.com and is HUGE! It's an 8 oz bar and that's a great amount for the price! It has raw unrefined shea butter, and argan oil in it and is also made with alot of different oils like , Coconut Oil and , or Palm Oil , Apricot Oil, and is supposed to soften and repair dry skin. Here is my impression of it...it lathers up like a soap, but doesn't contain actual soap at all! It does kinda make you feel sticky or tacky when you first rinse it off. Kinda like the feeling of when you get deodorant on your hands and try to wash it off. But it does rinse clean after you rub it while water rinses over it. After you get out and dry yourself, your skin is AMAZINGLY SOFT, and not sticky or dry like when you use soap, and some drying body washes. Neither of these products have a smell really. It's more of an clean scent, not like "scented" soaps. Its just a faint smell, but it's nice. I still use body lotion after I shower just because I have dry skin and just because it's fine then, doesn't mean it wont dry out during trhe day. The only thing I don't care for is that it gets cracked from sitting in the shower but it still works fine so who cares? All in all, both of these products get an A++++++++ in my book. I can't wait to try the rest of their hair and body products!