Tuesday, March 6, 2012

UPDATE: Shea Moisture shampoo

Yesterday I posted about how much I love my new shampoo from Shea Moisture and how much of a difference it has made on the way my hair looks. Well, just for you (if anyone is even reading my blogs), I took the liberty of taking some before and after photos of my hair because it was wash day! I wash my hair every 3 days, I don't care if you think that's gross...it keeps it healthy and RED. well here's the before:
I'm not gonna apologize for the lack of makeup because that's my face and if you don't like it...tough shit, don't look. As you can see, its kinda messy because I hadn't brushed it and slept on it. After I washed it with the amazing shampoo, I used my obliphica conditioner, and the leave in conditioner after towel drying. I always let my hair air dry. Here are some afters:

As you can see, my hair is very bouncy and shiny now! I love this shampoo soooooo much! I also put a little makeup on before I took the afters...to give it a little more pizazz. LOL. I hope you like it!

No comments: