Wednesday, April 18, 2012
It's been a while...
I realize it's been a few weeks since my last post. I had plans on doing a tutorial for matrix so red haircolor, and also some reviews on my new favorite cosmetics company (100% pure), but I just never got around to it because right after my b-day, my boyfriend replaced the exhaust on my truck as my gift. How awesome of a gift is that? Pretty sweet if you ask me! Any way, we have been having some issues with my truck for some reason the transmission has been shifting weird ever since...until TODAY! He was off today so got up and fixed it for me before I had to go to work. AWW he's so good to me.:) So, I think Thursday or Friday I will get around to one of the before mentioned things..either a turtorial or a review..or BOTH! We will see. I also have a trip to Trader Joe's planned with my friend Kaitlyn on Thursday so maybe I can find something cool to tell you about..(not that anyone reads this). See ya soon!
Posted by Shauna at 1:40 AM
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Sunwarrior protein review & muffins!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.