Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's been a while...

I realize it's been a few weeks since my last post. I had plans on doing a tutorial for matrix so red haircolor, and also some reviews on my new favorite cosmetics company (100% pure), but I just never got around to it because right after my b-day, my boyfriend replaced the exhaust on my truck as my gift. How awesome of a gift is that? Pretty sweet if you ask me! Any way, we have been having some issues with my truck for some reason the transmission has been shifting weird ever since...until TODAY! He was off today so got up and fixed it for me before I had to go to work. AWW he's so good to me.:) So, I think Thursday or Friday I will get around to one of the before mentioned things..either a turtorial or a review..or BOTH! We will see. I also have a trip to Trader Joe's planned with my friend Kaitlyn on Thursday so maybe I can find something cool to tell you about..(not that anyone reads this). See ya soon!

No comments: