So, I was browsing the internet for good organic beauty products, and then on the skin deep website (http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/) and came across a company called Zosimos Botanicals. They carry everything you can imagine for beauty. Except haircolor, which is the only thing I can't seem to find that has no bad stuff in it...anyway, I think I may be in love with this company! I got on facebook and looked them up and they have great reviews, and fan photos of their products, and the ingredients are amazing! I will definitley be buying some samples soon because they have like a million things in trial sizes. OOOOOOOOh my gosh I'm excited. Ok that's all I wanted to say...BYE! Have a great day, or night! Oh yea heres their website if you wanna check em' out:
UPDATE: June 9th, 2012
I have just found another website that has USDA organic products and I am planning on trying their shampoo. It is called Nature's Paradise Organics. Check em' out here:
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- Sunwarrior protein review & muffins!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.