Friday, August 10, 2012
new videos coming!
Hey everybody! Hope your week has been pleasant! My weekend comes on thursday because of my schedule so I am already happy lol. And I hope you like the new setup! I just stopped in today to let you know that I have filmed 3 videos (including the Nourish products one I already told you about), and will be uploading them tomorrow..if youtube will let me. It has been SO SLOW at uploading videos lately! Am I the only one with this problem???? Anyway.....I just refreshed my hair color so it is beautiful and bright and RED again so today I filmed outside so you could see what it really looks like because in my videos it is already faded and I have roots showing, and nobody gets to see the REAL RED it is usually. So I did that, and I also made a video on how to make your loose mineral eyeshadow into cream shadow!! YAY! I find it rediculously hard to find non toxic cream shadow..even without grapefruit seed extract. So I made some myself! Also today I did that to my mineral foundation samples I got from Everyday Minerals..and I must say it is my FAVORITE liquid foundation I've ever used! I talk about that a little in the video, but I will do a full review later on. So that's all I wanted to say, and hopefully I'll see you in my new vids this weekend! BYYEeee!!!
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.
- PRODUCT REVIEW!!!! Nourish Almond Vanilla organic deodorant!