Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My first iherb order.

Hey everybody, I am so excited today because I just made my first order from iherb.com! In case you don't know what that is, it is a website that only sells natural products...from makeup to cleaning supplies for your house. They have pretty good prices already, but they also have a rewards program, and you get your own referral code to give to your friends and family...and strangers... to get them a $5 discount on any purchase, or if they spend $40 or more they get $10 off! That's freakin awesome. I got my discount because I used the code TheFlaxenOwl posted on her youtube video. Also, if they use your referral code, you get a rewards points that you can use to buy stuff from there for free! My referral code is SEQ516 if anybody wants to save a little money on natural products...and then after you buy something you will get your own code to give to others and so on...it's pretty cool really. And this code never expires so if you are reading this a year after its posted, you can still use it. Feel free to use my code!!!! I will do an iherb haul video when I recieve my package and share what I got with you. BBByyyeee!

UPDATE: 8-30-2012
I just got my order today! Yayyyyy! I actually filmed a video that will be going up this weekend so look out for that!

No comments: