Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bubble and bee orange vanilla pit putty review.(now with pictures!)

hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great week! I have been having a rough one due to starting a new job but what better time to test out a new deodorant than under stress??? As you know if you've read my blog before, I really love the Nourish organic deodorant.... but lately I've not been enjoying it as much as usual. For some reason it has not been working as well, so I decided to try one I've had my eye on for a while...the pit putty from Bubble and bee! One reason while I haven't tried it before now is beacause they did not offer a scent that I would like, and also the price ($9.95 yikes!). But while preparing to order my Nourish, I realized with shipping it was almost equal priced and went ahead with the pit putty. Am I ever glad I did! They finally offered a scent that was made for me... sweet orange vanilla! (which is my new fave since the fawnlily botanica lip balm!)



OK...now to the review.To start off with, the ingredients are amazing and completely organic. The scent itself comes from organic vanilla extract, and orange essential oil! It really smells amazing too! The wetness protection comes from organic arrowroot powder,and the stink protection comes from organic coconut oil. Thats it! Now onto the effectiveness. When you apply  the deodroant to your pits, the directions say just to swipe twice, then rub it in until just the arrowroot powder is left and that is supposed to protect you from wetness. Let me just say I have NEVER had deodorant keep me this dry before,especiallyafter 8 intense hours of work. I am in love with this stuff. I didnt even smell at all when I got off work, which with the Nourish I felt wetness almost an hour later and recently started to smell stinky pits at the end of my work day...so this pit putty is a miracle :) They also offer pit putty in a cream form and in a stick with baking soda.  They have a deodorant guarantee, that means if the one you ordered didn't work for your particular body odor problem, they will rplace it until you find the right noe! How freakin awesome is that???It gets my seal off aproval and I hope some of you will try it out too! You can get it here: http://www.bubbleandbee.com/servlet/the-Organic-Deodorants/Categories

No comments: