hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great week! I have been having a rough one due to starting a new job but what better time to test out a new deodorant than under stress??? As you know if you've read my blog before, I really love the Nourish organic deodorant.... but lately I've not been enjoying it as much as usual. For some reason it has not been working as well, so I decided to try one I've had my eye on for a while...the pit putty from Bubble and bee! One reason while I haven't tried it before now is beacause they did not offer a scent that I would like, and also the price ($9.95 yikes!). But while preparing to order my Nourish, I realized with shipping it was almost equal priced and went ahead with the pit putty. Am I ever glad I did! They finally offered a scent that was made for me... sweet orange vanilla! (which is my new fave since the fawnlily botanica lip balm!)
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Sunwarrior protein review & muffins!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.