Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Clean" makeup brush cleaner!

Hey guys! I have a light night at work tonight so I thought I would take the time to make a quick post about how I clean my makeup brushes...naturally of course! I was searching for a natural/ organic shampoo for my hair initially and I always look on Etsy first because I find some truly AMAZING products on there for skin and makeup. Instead of finding a shampoo for my hair, I ended up finding one for my makeup brushes, which is good because I was using the elf one and it was just riddled with nasty chemicals and parabens! Here is the lovely shampoo I found:






This lovely shampoo is actually a black soap shampoo from an Etsy store called the healing moon, and it is completely natural, and smells awesome! It has lavender, and orange essential oils, and shea butter, and other yummy things inside that are cleansing AND moisturizing at the same time. It cleans every ounce of makeup off of my eyeshadow brushes in just a second...and it was only $5.00 (plus shipping). I bought it for my hair but I ended up finding my favorite shampoo ever before I even used this, so I tried it on my brushes and it worked great so there we go...and it doesn't make them shed either, not that I have seen so far anyway. I think it is also 8 oz but I'm not positive. So here is my opinion: smells great, cleans and conditions your brushes, very inexpensive, completely natural...I'd say that's a pretty sweet deal for only 5 bucks! I hope you try it out for yourself and let me know if you like it as much as I do!
















No comments: