Monday, September 3, 2012

ECO TOOLS REVIEW.

set
  Hey everyone, today I want to share a product that I have heard a lot about lately and I just want to do a little review of my own. I see people use these on youtube a lot, and I was curious to see if they were really as good as the review were. To my surprise they were! This 5 pc brush set has: a mineral powder brush, concealer brush, eye shading brush, and a baby kabuki brush, along with a cotton/ hemp carrying case. First let's talk about first impressions, then we will discuss quality and price. I went on the hunt for these one day because I recently started using mineral foundation and I needed a mineral brush to apply it with, so I went to target and found them immediately. They are not very big brushes, actually they are travel size, but they are made really well. The handles are made of bamboo, so they are a sustainable material (hence the eco in eco tools), and the brushes are synthetic, but are SO incredibly soft! I don't know the exact material they are made of but I do know they are cruelty free. :) They are fantastic quality for the price..I believe I paid $10.99 for them and considering you get 5 peices, that's great! I really just bought this set for the baby kabuki, but I ended up loving all of them. I love the eye shading brush for blendig in my medusa eye dust, and I also use the concealer brush to apply foundation as concealer.

concealer brush



shading brush
The baby kabuki ended up being my favorite brush of all of them because I blends in even my liquid makeup into a airbrush like finish. It is the perfect size for me, and is so so soft!
I don't really use the powder brush very often, but occasionally I do use it instead of the kabuki brush to do  my foundation, but it would be great for blush, and the carrying case is the perfect size to carry your brushes on the go!
baby kabuki

Well, that is my review! I hope you enjoyed it and if you try them, let me know what you think! See ya next post!


No comments: