Sunday, September 16, 2012

Organic Indulgence review.


Hey guys! This is just going to be a quick little review of my new body wash and lotion that I picked up back in august from TJ Maxx...you may have seen it in my first haul from there...but it is the orchard pear and fig lotion/ bodywash.
front

I bought these when I was just browsing around the beauty isle at TJ Maxx, and I was just looking for some natural skincare products (if they had any), and I was pretty excited because I was about to run out of my Nourish  lotion and body wash and these would be backup for that. I actually think I like these better than the Nourish! The bodywash is very foamy because of the coco glucoside, and it smells more like what a body wash should smell like, instead of like oils like the Nourish. The smell is fantastic! I really smell the pear, but I really don't know what a fig smells like...but if it smells this good I would like to find out! The lotion is great too. It is more moisturizing than the Nourish was, and I only need one application, rather than 2 like before. It comes out kind of liquidy compared to the Nourish but it goes on really silky and makes my skin feel very hydrated. I really enjoy both of these products, and I think I am going to go buy both of the ones that they have left at TJ Maxx and maybe try some other scents from iherb.com, because their whole line of products is on there. I hope you enjoyed this review, see ya next post!




2 comments:

Adi said...

Great find! I've noticed that TJ Maxx has a lot of pretty cool (and cruelty-free) products. Looking at your blog and purpose I found some of my past blog posts that I thought you might be intersted in reading. Feel free to check them out.

Beauty without Cruelty: http://vegcourtesy.blogspot.com/2012/03/beauty-without-cruelty.html

Health & Fitness: Lessons in Lifestyle: http://vegcourtesy.blogspot.com/2012/06/healthy-lessons-in-lifestyle.html

Shopping Nightmares: http://vegcourtesy.blogspot.com/2012/08/shopping-nightmares-what-really-is.html

Faux Fashion: http://vegcourtesy.blogspot.com/2012/09/faux-fashion-is-it-worth-wearing.html

I hope that these are helpful. :)

shookanuca said...

great thanks! I'll check them out :)