Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sanre Organic Skinfood radiant glow tinted moisturizer.

Hey everyone! I have something pretty awesome th show you today...and it is even more awesome because I got it for free! If I find a product I REALLY want to try but it is kinda pricey, I take initiative and email the company them selves and ask if they sell sample sizes of their products, and usually they will email me back and say they do not SELL samples but they offer to send me a couple from their whole sale department. And that is pretty awesome of them to do and I really appreciate that. I really am a " try before you buy" type of girl when it comes to makeup and skin care because I like to know what it will look like or how it works with my skin. That being said, I contacted Sanre Organic Skinfood a couple weeks ago because I really wanted to try their radiant glow tinted moisturizer, but it is in the $20-$25 range, and I wanna make sure it is something I can/ will use for that money. They emailed me back a few days later and told me they only have samples in medium and asked for my address, and I gladly submitted it to them. Even if it is too dark, I could still see how it worked with my skin. So I never heard a reply until today when my bf checked the mail and there was a sample of each in an envelope addressed to me! I was so excited. Here is what it looks like in the package:
container with lid
They are very small, but there is actually quite a bit of product in there! They look extremely dark as well, but once I swatched the light on my hand it turned into a glowy light color.
medium(left) light(right)

light swatch
There is no scent that I could detect, and it my made my skin so soft and glowy! I actually wore it today over my Sante soft cream foundation and I felt like I looked a little more glowy, like I had been outside for a while. I really like it and I am going to buy the full size definitely! I hope you enjoyed this review, and remember, it is always worth asking a company about their products because you never know if you can try it if you don't! See ya next post!

No comments: