Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CRUSHCOSMETICS review and swatches.

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, I know I did!!! I had planned on doing this post a couple weeks ago, but I didn't really have a chance until now. I have been using the products I'm about to show you for a few months now and they have become favorites...I actually mentioned them in my 2012 favorites video on youtube. The company is called CRUSHCOSMETICS, and they have all natural mineral makeup in their store on etsy. They have tons of different mineral eye shadows, lip glosses and balms, glitter, and even some body care products, and they are located in Canada. The eye shadows I got are actually the petite eye shadows (they offer those and full size), which is 5 grams. The petite shadows are only 5 bucks, and the full size is $7.99 and are 5 grams in a 10g jar. The colors I got are Fairy Wings (pale, icy pink), and Funeral Party (solid matte black), and they are two of my FAVORITE eye shadows! I also got two of their lip glosses, which are awesome as well! They are pretty pigmented and not sticky at all, and they smell like cake( thanks to caramel flavor oil). I got Dutchess (coral pink with shimmer), and Cake (pinky gold with shimmer) but Dutchess is definitely my favorite of the two. I like to use Funeral Party as eyeliner, because it is so dark and pigmented, and Fairy Wings as an inner corner highlight, because it is just the right shade of pink to brighten the dark shadows in my inner corners. I use these almost everyday and I am definitely going to be trying more of their makeup! If you are interested in trying any of their products, you can find them here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CRUSHCOSMETICS
I hope you check them out, and let me know what you think!

                                                                           - Shauna
from top: cake, dutchess, fairy wings, funeral party

from top: funeral party, fairy wings

from left: funeral party, fairy wings

















2 comments:

Pure and Natural said...

Those lipglosses are so pretty, I may have to take a look at their site, thanks for sharing!

shookanuca said...

You're very welcome!