1. Acure Organics Argan Oil - All the natural bloggers/ youtubers have raved about this argan oil, so when I ran out of the Aura Cacia brand I was using, I bought it. Now I am obsessed. I love that it's in a dropper so it's easy to apply, and it makes my skin so soft.
2. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream - I have been using this for over a year, and still have a little left in the tube, so you definitely get your money's worth. Also, it smells like cocoa butter and coffee and I kinda wanna eat it! It also gets rid of puffiness I have when I wakeup, and it very moisturizing under the eye where I tend to be dry.
3. Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil - This stuff is so muilt-purpose, I don't know how I ever lived without it! I use it as eye makeup remover, moisturizer, hair serum and detangler. It very good for sensitive, dry skin like mine and doesn't break me out. Love it!
4. Nourish Almond Vanilla Body Butter - Hands down the BEST. BODY BUTTER. EVER. It keeps my skin hydrated ALL day, even in dry factory air with pants rubbing against my legs all day. This is the only moisturizer that has ever done that for me. It smells like vanilla ice cream too so that's a bonus.
5. OhSudz Blemish Cover-Up (Yellow Base)- Miracle worker! It literally covers everything. I use it for dark circles, acne marks, redness around my nose...basically anything you wanna cover it will cover it. This brand is made for sensitive, acne prone skin, so it will not break you out. It leaves a dewy finish too, so it doesn't really look like you are wearing concealer. I can't live without it.
6. 100% Pure Lip/ Cheek Tint (Pink Grapefruit) - The perfect pink for my cheeks! It is sheer, and gives you a glow instead of looking like you are very embarrassed, or wearing blush at all.
7. Every Day Minerals Jojoba Base( Bare) - For a mineral foundation, this is the best brand I've ever tried. Some say it is too orange on their skin, but I don't find that a problem. It gives a nice full coverage, and doesn't get cakey on me. It looks very natural.
8. Honeybee Gardens Eyeliner (Jet Set) - My only eyeliner. It's very pigmented and creamy, and it does smudge a little...but the ingredients are so amazing I can deal with it. Plus, I like a little rock n roll eyes :)
9. Love & Toast Lip Glaze ( Prep School) - I fell in love with these at first sight. I have four of the six shades and they are fantastic. They are very pigmented for a gloss, and very moisturizing. They also smell and taste great.
10. 100% Pure Black Tea Mascara - This is my favorite mascara ever. You cannot get more natural than mascara colored with tea pigments! It is very lengthening, but not thickening, and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all which is great for me! That was always a problem with drugstore brands. Also, have you seen the packaging? Gorgeous.
Thanks again to Brianna for letting me be a part of this collaborative blog post with other bloggers that I admire! It was very exciting for me! I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are your items you would repurchase??