Monday, March 25, 2013

10 Products I Would Re-purchase TAG

Hey everyone! Todays post is a little different. It's part of a collaborative blog post started by the beautiful Brianna (Iluvjesse444), who was nice enough to invite me to be a part of! Thank you Brianna! This "10 things I would repurchase" collab is based on a youtube tag that was going around, which was about things that you would repurchase if you lost all your makeup and you had to buy them again. I had a tough time picking 10 things, just because I don't really have a variety of things I use...I pretty much stick to the same skincare/ makeup year round. So I decided to pick the ones I use most often, and some I was almost out of that I would like to repurchase when it was all gone. Here is what I picked:


SKINCARE
1. Acure Organics Argan Oil - All the natural bloggers/ youtubers have raved about this argan oil, so when I ran out of the Aura Cacia brand I was using, I bought it. Now I am obsessed. I love that it's in a dropper so it's easy to apply, and it makes my skin so soft.


2. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream - I have been using this for over a year, and still have a little left in the tube, so you definitely get your money's worth. Also, it smells like cocoa butter and coffee and I kinda wanna eat it! It also gets rid of puffiness I have when I wakeup, and it very moisturizing under the eye where I tend to be dry.


3. Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil - This stuff is so muilt-purpose, I don't know how I ever lived without it! I use it as eye makeup remover, moisturizer, hair serum and detangler. It very good for sensitive, dry skin like mine and doesn't break me out. Love it!


4. Nourish Almond Vanilla Body Butter - Hands down the BEST. BODY BUTTER. EVER. It keeps my skin hydrated ALL day, even in dry factory air with pants rubbing against my legs all day. This is the only moisturizer that has ever done that for me. It smells like vanilla ice cream too so that's a bonus.


MAKEUP
5. OhSudz Blemish Cover-Up (Yellow Base)- Miracle worker! It literally covers everything. I use it for dark circles, acne marks, redness around my nose...basically anything you wanna cover it will cover it. This brand is made for sensitive, acne prone skin, so it will not break you out. It leaves a dewy finish too, so it doesn't really look like you are wearing concealer. I can't live without it.


6. 100% Pure Lip/ Cheek Tint (Pink Grapefruit) - The perfect pink for my cheeks! It is sheer, and gives you a glow instead of looking like you are very embarrassed, or wearing blush at all.


7. Every Day Minerals Jojoba Base( Bare) - For a mineral foundation, this is the best brand I've ever tried. Some say it is too orange on their skin, but I don't find that a problem. It gives a nice full coverage, and doesn't get cakey on me. It looks very natural.


8. Honeybee Gardens Eyeliner (Jet Set) - My only eyeliner. It's very pigmented and creamy, and it does smudge a little...but the ingredients are so amazing I can deal with it. Plus, I like a little rock n roll eyes :)


9. Love & Toast Lip Glaze ( Prep School) - I fell in love with these at first sight. I have four of the six shades and they are fantastic. They are very pigmented for a gloss, and very moisturizing. They also smell and taste great.


10. 100% Pure Black Tea Mascara - This is my favorite mascara ever. You cannot get more natural than mascara colored with tea pigments! It is very lengthening, but not thickening, and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all which is great for me! That was always a problem with drugstore brands. Also, have you seen the packaging? Gorgeous.


Thanks again to Brianna for letting me be a part of this collaborative blog post with other bloggers that I admire! It was very exciting for me! I hope you enjoyed this post!

What are your items you would repurchase??

xo,
Shauna

20 comments:

Vanessa Yang said...

Oh~ the Acure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Eye Cream sounds both very wonderful~ arg....more stuff added to my wish list.... Mr. Wallet is going to die!! Never tried a natural eye liner yet! I think I'll go try it soon... still trying to find a place that sells Nourish with a reasonable shipping fee haha >.< Great products! Love them!

Brianna said...

I LOVE the Nourish body butter and I have a honeybee gardens liner on the way to try and am planning on ordering from Ohsudz! Love your choices :D

Adi said...

Some of these are very tempting! The majority of my skin care products come from Lush. I love their products since they're handmade, majority are vegan, and none are tested on animals.

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Shoudra Stargleam said...

I love that eye cream too! It's in my post. I need to try that concealer. I'm going to be on a concealer hunt when I get done with what I have.

Dana Millarkie said...

Ooh, lovely selection of products! Where did you get the Ohsudz products from? Would love to try these & really hope they're available to the UK! Also keep reading really positive reviews about the 100% Pure eye cream & I've just seen that it is now available over here, definitely going to be checking it out :)

EcoChicBeautyDiva said...

You sold me on the nourish body butter! I wanna try everyday minerals soooo bad. You picked some fantastic products :)

shookanuca said...

I got the Ohsudz concealer from their etsy store, I'm not sure where they ship to. I'm glad you liked my post!

shookanuca said...

Thank you :-) I really love all these products!

shookanuca said...

It's amazing! I actually need to repurchase it soon :-)

shookanuca said...

100%pure is completely cruelty free, and they even support animal rescues!

shookanuca said...

Inever even shop around for eye liner or concealers anymore because I love these so much! I'm glad you liked my post! :-)

shookanuca said...

Just pace yourself when buying products...I learned that the hard way. I just make a purchase once a month, usually when I am low on something. It's more wallet friendly. :-) Have you checked out Enviroproductsworld.com for Nourish? They are the cheapest around for it. Idk what the shipping to Canada is though.

mary said...

Yay for lots of wonderful pure oils! I would love to try products from Nourish as well.

Caitie said...

I love the Nourish body wash, totally going to try the Almond Vanilla next! And I really want to try the 100% Pure cheek tints, they sound lovely!

EcoBeauty Vivi said...

Ohsudz... Something tells me I should skip any 'concealer' found on any of the repurchase list or I'll end up with a paint set. I'm addicted to eye concealers (still looking for my HG although RMS 'un' cover up is working quite well).

Pemberley Jones said...

I keep forgetting about OhSudz, lots of people recommend it. I have to check it out! Great picks!

shookanuca said...

I love everything I've tried from Nourish!

shookanuca said...

Almond vanilla is the best scent ever! I'm addicted. Also, those cheek tints are awesome...I actually have 2 of them.

shookanuca said...

I want to try the rms too. I heard great things about it!

shookanuca said...

Thank you! I have only tried the blemish cover up, but it is amazing. I'm sure their othet products are too!