The container is only 3.6 oz, so I just decided to use 1/4 cup of each of my butters to make 4 oz, which filled it completely to the top (the Nourish stopped just under the ring).
What you will need:
- 1/4 cup raw shea butter ( mine is from Sweet Madina organics on etsy)
- 1/4 cup organic unrefined coconut oil ( mine is from trader joes)
- essential oils or fragrance of your choice ( optional)- mine was the last few drops of a sample of sugar cookie body spritz from Natural Joy Beauty.
- hand mixer
- container for your body butter
- measuring cups ( 1/4 cup)
Start by measuring out your butters.
|1/4 c shea butter|
|1/4 c coconut oil|
Next, get your bowl and mixer ready...this is going to go really quick! Dump your butters into a mixing bowl.
Mix them until they are blended.
Add your fragrance (optional)
Blend again. ( just a couple seconds)
Now you are ready to put your new body butter in your container.
This step is also optional, but you can put your body butter in the fridge after you are done to firm it up a little. About 10 minutes.
You are done! Now you can enjoy your new fabulous body butter that you made yourself!