Sunday, March 17, 2013

Love & Toast Lip Glazes REVIEW!!

Hey everyone! I was sitting around tonight thinking of ideas for videos and blog posts and it dawned on me, I had not reviewed my favorite lip glosses yet! How could that be? I have talked about them in a couple videos, but have never done a full review so here it is! Sorry for being a slacker. I first saw these lip glazes back in December and immediately fell in love with them and bought the two colors that I had been looking for most in a lip color. Misbehavin' (fuchsia), and Bad Habit (cherry red). You've already heard about my search for fuchsia and red lip colors, so I'll skip that part. When I received them, they were even more beautiful in person than they were online! I was impressed immediately. The packaging is absolutely ADORABLE too! That is one reason I wanted them, but also the fantastic ingredients, and the pigmentation they have. They come in six different shades, but I only have for of them...so close!





I loved the first two so much, I ended up ordering two more a week later! This time I got Prep school (bright pink), and Crush Rush (light orange), and these are a little more sheer than the other two, but only because they are lighter in color. No loss of pigmentation though!
Like I said before, other than the cute packaging, the thing that caught my eye most about these was the color pigmentation. They are very pigmented for a lip gloss! Bad Habit is the darkest shade, and it is a VERY bright red.





This is definitely a daring lip color. Good for a night out, to make you feel a little vampy. The second most pigmented shade is Misbehavin'. It is a very bright perfect fuchsia, and it's goregeous! Another standout shade, for when you want to be noticed!





My camera does not do this color justice. It actually looks brighter on the lips. Now onto the lighter, more daytime friendly shades! This next color is the perfect daytime pink, Prep School. It has been my go-to lip gloss ever since I got it, and still is.




The last shade of these amazing lip glazes that I own is Crush Rush, and it is a light coral/ orange color. It is also a great daytime shade, and is also great for everyday casual makeup looks.




I really can't say enough good things about the lip glazes! They last for hours, they smell and taste great ( sweetened with stevia!), and they are all natural! They also make your lips really glossy and super moisturized. If you have tried these, let me know what you think!

                                                   Do you have a favorite lip gloss?

price: $5.89
where to buy: http://www.luckyvitamin.com

ingredients:
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Flavor (aroma)*, silica, helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, stevia rebaudiana leaf/ (CI 77891), carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77489/77491/7749277499), manganese violet (CI 77742). *Flavor is natural

No comments: