Saturday, July 13, 2013

BIG OOPS &my naked blog

Hey guys! I'm sure you may have noticed that something is missing from my pages. That something is pictures, and it's because I'm an idiot and accidentally deleted them. I got a new phone and this picasa album just showed up in my gallery with hundreds of pictures and and I wasn't sure what the heck it was....so I deleted it. Turns out it was every single image I had ever used on this blog, even ones I had deleted. Most of them cannot be recovered because I did not have this computer when I posted them, but I did find alot of them on my computer and I'm going to start re posting them today. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I hope you can still enjoy future posts now that I know what picasa is and there is no danger of them getting erased. ♥

Xo,
Shauna

No comments: