Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm back on youtube! Natural Favorites | July 2013



Hey guys! As you can see from the title...I'm back to making youtube videos. The only difference is that this time it's on a new channel called NBeautyJunkie. I wanted all of my social media accounts to match and be cohesive, and before each account had different names. This channel is going to be a little different when it comes to videos too. I am going to try to do hauls and favorites videos mostly just because those things are the videos I like to see the most. Let me know if you have any suggestions for videos. Also, can anyone recommend a good quality moderately priced camera for videos? I am using a Kodak easy share and as you can see...it's not the best for videos. I hope you like my new channel!

xo,

Shauna

No comments: