Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.


Hey there! Are you looking for a new lotion, or body scrub with amazing natural ingredients? One that is very moisturizing, and also gently exfoliates? Well look no further because Deep Steep has got you covered!
I first heard about Deep Steep from Mary, who writes the blog Pure Makeup, and I was curious about the brand immediately. Hearing her say that it was like the natural version of Bath and Body Works is what sold me. I love body washes and lotions, etc, but it is pretty difficult to find natural brands that have scents other than lavender or lemongrass...both of which I am not a fan of!

Deep Steep is a luxurious body care band, created by Peggy and Paul Lieber, (who actually formulate all of their products), that offers tons of amazing smelling product like shampoos, body sprays, and hand soap. This is a brand that cares about the earth and your body. Their slogan is Clean. Pure. Natural. Happily, their products live up to their claim. Here is a little quote from them:

" Since anything that can be applied to the skin can potentially be absorbed into the body's system, the quality and nature of our ingredients can only be of the highest purity. Our responsibility as leaders of 100% natural formulations is to supply our customers with clean, nourishing products that perform with the highest efficay possible."

WELL SAID.

One day while I was browsing around TJ Maxx, I came across these babies and I grabbed them up! And for only around $5.00! There were actually two scents I picked up that day, warm vanilla- coconut (shown here), and lotus flower and guava, in the body wash which I will tell about another time.

I was so impressed with both of these products! Being someone with dry, thirsty, skin, I am always glad when I can find a product that does what it claims - moisturize! The warm vanilla- coconut scent is beautiful. It's a little musky, but also a little sweet, and vanilla and coconut are both two of my favorite secents.

 Both the lotion and the scrub are packed full of skin loving butters and oils such as sunflower seed oil, argan oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. A jackpot of moisture! The scrub has a very gentle exfoliation and also leaves behind a layer of moisture which is great for me because my skin is always dehydrated after a nice hot shower! The scrub has since been reformulated and now use brown sugar as the exfoliant, but the one I have uses sucrose. The lotion is so hydrating, I take it to work with me everyday to keep my hands from getting chapped! High quality stuff for such an affordable price!

Have you tried any Deep Steep products? Did you love them?


XO,

Shauna

Where to buy: http://www.deepsteep.com



lotion:
organic aloe leaf  juice, vanilla planifolia extract ,coconut extract,organic sunflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate (vegan), glycerin (vegan), argan oil, caprylic acid, aroma, organic shea butter, rosemary leaf extract, organic cocoa seed butter, organic olive fruit oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.

scrub:
sucrose, vanilla planifolia extract, coconut extract, organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, argan oil, aroma, rosemary leaf extract.

10 comments:

Melissa B said...

I never tried any of these products. I wonder if I can find these in my area, they seem wonderful.
xo

www.malousssa.blogspot.com

EcoChicBeautyDiva said...

I'm loving Deep Steep products. I can't use argan but these sound so good!

Shauna said...

Do you have a TJ Maxx near you? Mine always has lots of Deep Steep lately!

Shauna said...

Are you allergic? I would be sad if I couldn't use argan oil! It's sooooo good!

Zara Goudreau said...

I bought the lotion of this brand today and am eager to try it. I love everything argan oil! PuraDorOil.Com

Shauna said...

It is really good stuff! I love argan oil too :)

lee woo said...

Remember when life's path is steep to keep your mind even. See the link below for more info.


#steep
www.ufgop.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love your blog. Keep it up.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love your blog. Keep it up.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love your blog. Keep it up.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net