Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kiss My Face Triple Action toothpaste review


Hey everyone! Since I went natural..(almost 2 years ago now!) finding a natural toothpaste is something I have struggled with, mostly because of the ingredients and also the taste. So far the ones I have tried are Jason Healthy Smile( yuck!), Earthpaste (didn't get my teeth clean enough), one from etsy that was coconut oil, baking soda and peppermint oil ( made my teeth SENSITIVE), and now the one that I absolutely am in love with, Kiss My Face triple action toothpaste!

"Brushing with great tasting Kiss My Face Natural Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste gel helps prevent plaque and tartar build-up that can cause gum disease, bad breath, discoloration, and cavities. Kiss My Face Natural Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste has a cool Mint freshness flavor. Kiss My Face Natural Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste aids in whitening. Kiss My Face Natural Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste is fortified with Co-Q10, Tea Tree, Herbal Extract, Olive Leaf Extract. Kiss My Face Natural Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste is free from Fluoride and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate." -LuckyVitamin description

I got this at the beginning of Novemeber from LuckyVitamin, and I have been in love since! I had been using Earthpaste cinnamon flavor for 2 months before, and found my teeth to feel fuzzy after brushing, like they just weren't getting clean anymore. I had lots of dental work back in 2010 and I didn't want to go back for more, so I actually started using my boyfriend's Colgate every other time I brushed my teeth just to make them feel clean....I knew I had to find a natural toothpaste that worked.

After some googling, and reading reviews of various natural toothpastes, I settled on this Kiss My Face triple action, and all the reviews were right! It's amazing! It foams like a conventional toothpaste, tastes great, doesn't make my teeth sensitive, whitens, and most importantly, CLEANS my teeth! The only ingredient I'm not too fond of is glycerin, but it's not too bad so I will overlook it. I was blown away the first time I used this toothpaste, it was everything I was looking for in a natural toothpaste, from the price, to the ingredients, and most importantly, the performance.

The toothpaste isn't actually a "paste", it is a clear gel like consistancy, and you really only need a small amount to clean your entire mouth. My teeth feel really clean, and my mouth feels minty fresh after I brush, and I have no sensitivity to speak of. I have always had pretty sensitive teeth when it comes to hot/ cold foods, but I think this has actually taken it away which is pretty awesome. That is not part of the description but it definitely helped me.

 I really can't say enough about how wonderful this toothpaste has been for me, and I am definitely going to repurchase, and stock up on it so I will never have to go back to my bf's toothpaste. If you are looking for a natural toothpaste to try, I highly reccommend this one!

What is your favorite natural toothpaste?

XO,

Shauna



Where to buy:
Luckyvitamin ($3.69), iherb ($4.58), vitacost ($3.69)

ingredients:
Glycerin, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis, Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Mentha Arevensis (Peppermint Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf Extract), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse ChestnutExtract), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Ubiquinone (Co-Q10), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil), Xylitol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex.

No comments: