Monday, February 10, 2014
Let's get ready for Valentines Day....it's SWEETS WEEK!!!!!
Are you wondering what exactly SWEETS WEEK is? Well...it's something I came up with to get you guys excited about Valentine's Day. Since this Friday is Valentine's Day, and chocolate just happens to be the mascot, I thought, what better way to celebrate than with a whole week of sweets leading up to the big day?
Starting tomorrow, I will be posting a different HEALTHY dessert or sweet recipe every day until Valentine's day!
I don't know about you guys, but I love dessert. Like, really love it. If there is chocolate (soy free of course) in our house...it will not be there for long! My boyfriend actually complains that I always eat it before he gets any. Oops. I have a sweet tooth okay? So sue me.
That being said, I also like to eat healthy. I like to stay as unprocessed and clean as possible when it comes to my food, and that includes desserts. So for the next few days you can expect to find a healthy sweet treat posted right here for you to make for yourself, or share with someone you love!
I have a few ideas but I would LOVE to hear some suggestions from you! What kind of desserts do you want to see? Cookies? Brownies? Cupcakes? Let me know in the comments or use #SweetsWeek on twitter and I will see what I can whip up!
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.
- PRODUCT REVIEW!!!! Nourish Almond Vanilla organic deodorant!