Sunday, March 2, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Today is a very exciting day for me and my blog. I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I was nominated by Kath over at  Natural Kath, and I could not be more excited! Thank you so much Kath! If you have not read her blog, head over there because she showcases all kinds of green beauty, and it's a great place to find makeup swatches!

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. (done!)
2. Display the award on your post.(done!)
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.(now, done!)
4. State 7 things about yourself.(below)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.(below)
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.( hells yea I will!)

Ok, here is the part where I tell you seven things about myself...I hope I can think of seven things.
1. I am obsessed with red hair. I have always wished I was a natural red head.
2. I love gardening, but I am terrified of worms, so my bf has to save me every time I dig in the dirt and move the worm.
3. I have never had a tan.
4. I wear a size 11.5 shoe...in womens. So needless to say I have a hard time finding shoes and have to wear them to death.
5. I come from a rather large family- 5 sisters and 1 brother. We were never lonely!
6.  By the end of 2014 I really want to own a Big Berkey water filter. It's been on my wishlist for a very long time!
7. I try to buy conciously, and I do own a small amount of organic clothing, and want to start adding sustainable clothing to my blog posts in the near future.


And the nominees are:

All these ladies deserve this award and inspire me everytime I read their blogs!

Thanks again to Kath for the nomination! I am really honored and excited!


Xo,

Shauna


5 comments:

Taylor said...

Aww thank you SO much!!! :D

Louise KinderHealthandBeauty said...

congratulations! :-) And thank you SO much for nominating me sweetie xx

sugarpuffish said...

Thank you SO much. I love red hair in my teenage years I always coloured my hair bright red :-)

Crystal Pena said...

Congrats to you! I'm speechless myself, thank you sooo much!

Kath N. said...

It was very fun to read your post! It sounds kind of corny, but giving the award has been just as fun as receiving it. I want to start posting about eco-fashion, too - hopefully we'll start a trend. :)