Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Favorites 2014 (natural, non-toxic, cruelty free)

I have decided I am going to start sharing my youtube videos on my blog, I don't really know why I kept them seperate in the first place. Let me know if you like this, and if not I will keep them seperate. This month I had a few favorites, and so did my puppy Biscuit, so I shared them too :) I hope you like this video! Thanks for watching!



Favorites mentioned:
Gentle Digest dog probiotics
cedarwood/ lavender dog shampoo
Ion Color Brilliance Brights semi permanent hair color
DIY yoga mat cleaner
Don't Bug Me lotion bar
Clay Silk deodorant
Deep Steep brown sugar vanilla body butter
Sassa Bella Ageless Skin cleanser and toner
Red Apple Lipstick petal rebel
Red Apple Mint 2 Be lipgloss fuzzy naval
Silk Naturals HD foundation N30
Real Techniques buffing brush
Roxy OCean Sider beach pants

6 comments:

Paula Lynn said...

I like this, but my only suggestion is if possible could you link to the products that are still available for purchase? Really enjoyed your video :)

Shauna said...

Thanks Paula! I didn't even think about linking them...brain fart! I'm pretty sure everything is still avaiable, but I will go back and link them :)

scentualsoundtracks said...

Thanks for recommending Sassa Bella. On your post several months back I learned about them and purchased a few of their products (anti-aging serum, clear skin serum for my husband, and clear skin soap for us both) during their recent sale. Let me know if you've tried anything else from them that you've liked! So far I don't need any new cleansers or creams but the ones you spoke about seem great.

Shauna said...

I am so glad you liked Sassa Bella! I have only tried the ageless skin cleanser and toner, and a few of their soaps so far but I really want to try their chocolate lovers set. It spunds amazing. I will let you know if I try it! :)

Jenny Olatunji said...

Thanks for sharing the yoga mat cleaner! Never actually thought of cleaning it new follower+subbie

http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

Shauna said...

I never thought of it either until my mat started to look really grungy, then I knew it was time lol.Thank you so much for subscribing! :)