Hey everyone! Today I am announcing that since I never got a respons from the original winner I selceted for my giveaway, Red Apple Lipstick has allowed me to choose another winner to recieve the prize! Isn't that exciting? I am sorry that the original winner will not receive the mascara, but I tried to get in contact with her and never heard anything back so I have to be fair and select someone else.
That being said, I went back to the Rafflecoptor widget and selected a new winner at random.
The NEW WINNER of #TheLashProject mascara and a Red Apple Lipstick of their choice (though I recommend Petal Rebel :) is....
Congratulations Jennifer! I will be emailing you soon with the email you provided in your entry!
Thanks AGAIN to everyone who entered!
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Hey guys! Thank you to all 28 people who entered this giveaway! This was the biggest giveaway I have ever done, and by far the most exciting! I think this mascara is AMAZING quality, and is worth a splurge! Thank you so much to Red Apple LIpstick for letting me be apart of this launch, and I hope to do more giveaways in the future.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this mascara when you receive it!
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- Sunwarrior protein review & muffins!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.