Friday, February 20, 2015
THE. COOLEST. DEODORANT. EVER.
Before I do though, yall should know by now (we say that here) that I am trying to live a little more sustainable, cut back on waste, and try to recycle most of my trash...so when this deodorant caught my eye...I jumped on it.
Even though there is baking soda in the ingredients, I have experienced ZERO irritation, and have had no problems whatsoever. There is also arrowroot, shea & cocoa butters, coconut oil, and wonderful organic essential oils that keep you odor free and smelling like chocolatey orange amazing deliciousness all day. You will want to eat it...but please dont!
I really LOVE the fact that they made this completely biodegradable, plastic free, organic, and small batch. For a small price of $9.95, you are really getting a quality product! Some will disagree with thst price, but just look at all of the thought and care and the ingredients that go into making it. I actually had to wait a few days because they were waiting for fresh ingredients to prepare my order, so you are getting something made just for you.
I really recommend trying this deodorant whether you are looking for a new scent, more sustainable packaging, or just to have a great deodorant. It is one of my favorites of the bunch I have tried, and you will definitely be seeing more about this brand from me!
Where to buy:
- Matrix SoColor HD red haircolor PICTORIAL!!!! (also, Special Effects nuclear red)
- Pacifica "natural minerals" makeup line - first impressions.
- Paradise Herbs Orac Energy Greens Review
- Raw Skin Ceuticals B.B.Matte Creme Foundation spf 20 SWATCHES & mini review!
- Sunwarrior protein review & muffins!
- UPDATE: Matrix HD so red hair color
- No more stinky pits!! pHresh Deodorant review
- Chagrin Valley Clay Silk Lemongrass Deodorant Review
- Deep Steep Argan Oil sugar scrub, and lotion review.